Have been busy in the sidelines and there will be a round up picture from May's nearly completed 30 Days 30 Miniatures Painting Challenge.
Will be starting another 30 Day Painting Challenge tomorrow.
For the 30 Days 30 Miniatures Painting Challenge there is no theme to this, just to paint and complete 30 miniatures regardless of their starting condition or size.
The outline of the challenge is detailed below, however the main point being to have fun with your hobby.
- To paint 30 figures of all shapes and sizes in 30 days
- The figures can be partly painted at the start as the main point is to complete figures that have been forgotten
- Basing is not necessary to count as completed
- Any scale is good
- Too have fun
- The end date is set by your start date - 30th June will be the end date of this challenge
- To post updates as often as possible
- Lastly to show a round up post with a group picture of everything.