Thanks to The Kiwi of The Gamers Table for nominating Brushes and Bases for the Liebster Award.
I have now to complete the following small tasks:
- Copy and paste the award on your blog linking to the blogger who has given it to you
- Pass the award to your top 11 blogs with less than 200 followers by leaving a comment one of their posts to notify then that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog
- Sit back and bask in the warm fuzzy feeling that comes that knowing you have made someones day!
- There is no obligation to pass this onto someone else but it's nice if you take the time to do so.
So here are the eleven blogs:
The next part is to answer the following questions
1. Why did you start blogging?
To drive on my painting, by this I mean to try and improve by viewing other blogs and fellow painter's work and to complete more figures.
2. If you could change one thing about the wargaming hobby, what would it be?
Most likely cost or varied editions of rules as money spinners.
3. What is best in life?
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women. "
Friends, or family around a table with good food and wine.
4. Do you want to live forever?
No, we have to move on to whatever or where ever we are meant to go to.
5. Fame or Fortune?
Not sure, a bit of both maybe?
6. What miniatures are you most proud of having painted?
The Spartans for Impetus that appeared in EI4 and more recently Artizan Design Old West Figures.
7. How do you deal with burn out?
Recharge and redeploy
8. Why is a raven like a writing desk?
Don't know, just asking
9. Star Wars of Star Trek?
Star Wars for the original three films. Star Trek the new films.
10. If you could only buy from one miniature company from now on, which one would it be?
Almost impossible to answer, could be any one of the following; Foundry, Gripping Beast, Artizan Design, Critical Mass and if time travel was possible Citadel Miniatures around about 1985.
11. What is your favourite takeaway?Chinese.
So there you have it, some random ramblings about a painter and gamer.
Cheers, for now