Wednesday 23 November 2022

Back to the Brushes 358

Strictly speaking, no brushes have been used for these figures at this point. 


Swiss files, scapels and PVA to mount them on painting bases or grab adhesive for the 25mm rounds, yes. Brushes no. 

Rattle can session planned for the weekend all being well. 

As you will also note, no painting as distracted by prepping for the winter months.

Should manage a few figures over the next week, but not sure if it will be anywhere near thirty. 

Cheers for now

2 comments:

Jonathan Freitag said...

I typically am better prepared for the winter painting season. Cold weather and snow has put me behind winter prep work.

rross said...

I read these comments about winter painting etc but I don't really recognise them - my painting output continues at around the same pace, year-round. The main thing affecting how much painting I do is how many figures I actually have in hand needing to be painted - often, its not that many at all!