1. Frazer Watson: Yuan Chinese 329 pts
2. Dax Robertson: Middle Assyrians 279 pts
3. David Burns: Normans 264 pts
4. Justin Marshall: Ottoman Turks 207 pts
5. Russ Gibson: Sui Dynasty Chinese 162 pts
6. Ross Manning: Patrician Romans 155 pts
7. Dave Knight; Early Feudal English 154 pts
8. Richard Coats: Almoravids 132 pts
9. Martin Murray: Lancastrian WOTR 126 pts
10. Mark Learmonth: Ancient Britons 92 pts
11. Richard Bryan: Hundred Year War English 83 pts
12. Marco Grillanda: Eastern Late Imperial Romans 79 pts
Overall everybody had a great day and as organiser and player there are less close up pictures of the tables but a good few of the various games from all three rounds. The pictures below all come from round one.
The Yuan Chinese deploy against the Early Feudal English.
Ancient Britons above and their adversaries below the Middle Assyrians. This game resulted in the Ancient Britons being routed by the Assyrians.
Below East meets East with Sui Chinese versus Eastern Late Imperial Romans. The Sui Chinese again routing the Late Romans
As there were a few new players to Impetus at this years Gathering a few of the armies are still being painted. As its a relaxed atmosphere there was no problem with this on the day.
Pictures from Rounds Two and Three to follow shortly.
Cheers for now