In terms of painting 2013 has seen a few things completed:
- A Four Point Viking Warband for SAGA
- Ninjas for Songs of Blades and Heroes
Some projects are just never meant to be completed and 2013 has seen the following move on to pastures new:
- WW1 in 6mm and 15mm. There is still the 20mm Late WW1 Germans to move on
- WW2 in 15m; with the Late War SS Infantry company for Flames of War sold
So were does that leave everything else? Well here is the run down on the rough plan for the rest of the year:
- Basic Impetus Vikings - 1 stand to complete
- Impetus Vikings - 6 stands of Protected Foot to complete
- Impetus Mycenaeans - 1 Chariot and 7 stands of Infantry to complete
- Impetus Late Romans - there is over 600 points worth of figures waiting on seeing a brush
- Impetus Huns - 8 or 9 stands of Hunnish Cavalry to complete
- Project S is fully prepped and ready for painting
- Songs of Blades and Heroes - there are two warbands on going at present: The Red Dwarves and a standard Human Fantasy party.
Anything new planned? Well Dead Man's Hand has sparked a bit of interest so there is a nine figure gang to prep and paint.
How will it all go? Only time will tell but the Basic Impetus Vikings will definitely be finished this month and maybe a few figures for Songs of Blades and Heroes. A quite run into the end of the year then...
Lastly a warm welcome to:
- Grimsby Mariner
- 1/72 Figures Collect & Paint
Hope that you both find something interesting in these pages.
Cheers for now